Pt.2 Seiko 6139B Chronograph Restoration

In Ad-Free Videos, Bonus Videos - Level 3, Watch Movement Servicing by Mark Lovick8 Comments

How To View...

You need to be enrolled on Level 3: Fault Finding and this level must be completed 100% before this video can be shown.

Or you can become a Patron and get full access all the time to all the bonus and early access videos - click the button for more info...

In part 2 of this series we are fixing several faults with our Seiko Automatic Chronograph with the 6139B movement. This is an early access video for Patrons to enjoy but an edit will be made available on YouTube when the project is completed.

Notify of
8 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
Steve Coley
6 months ago

I distorted a scrap hair spring just to see if I could put it right . You guessed it I’m still trying to put it right. Dexterity is everything!

Steve Coley
6 months ago

Amazing Mark. The way you manipulate the hair spring is truly incredible. I am still learning the skills as an amateur and I learn something every time I view your videos. Many thanks. I can’t wait for the next one. Cheers regards Steve

Dan Ionescu
6 months ago

Excellent work Mark, and thank you for the opportunity of viewing it. Keep safe, work more on watches and keep us busy watching your videos these days!

Darrel Nichols
6 months ago

Best vid on Hairsprings to date! I can’t wait to see what happens to that bent staff pivot. Have one of those on the bench now.

Cristobal Osuna
6 months ago

Thank you, great video from the master.

James Bannister
6 months ago

There is nowhere else on the internet where you can find this kind of detailed instruction on the subject of watches. Not to mention such a combination of technical skill, videography and gifted teaching ability. I have many times counted myself fortunate having found such a resource in Mark Lovick. Live long and prosper, my friend.

Robert Duckworth
6 months ago

Masterful work truing that balance wheel. Why us a balance screw holder on the stud screw? Seem fraught with danger of snapping the screw in half, at least in my hands.

Jaekeun Song
6 months ago

Thank you for such a great video.